Sunshine, polar bears and hype

In which our hero shamelessly expand his blog with a filler post

No NDA drop combined with me not yet having received a beta invite make me a sad puppy fearsome lion. Hopefully the Open Beta is just around the corner - surely there can't be more than a few weeks left now. I'm a bit jealous to all the bloggers already in beta who will release tons of quality information they have been gathering and polishing for weeks the moment the NDA drops.

The sun continue to pound its hammer on my location, I'm almost wishing I would move north... but more north and I will end up at the North Pole. And I'm allergic to polar bears.
This time of year I recognize the laptop for what it is: the best invention since sliced bread. I have been sitting in the shade, sipping ice cold cider and working on a new layout for my blog. I know it wasn't long since I did the current, but that's who I am. Can never be content for more than a month.

The Warhammer hype is being worked up good now. When the NDA drops and Open Beta beings it will just explode, and people will take place on either side of the WoW vs WAR line, shouting features at each other. Personally, I don't see it as a war. Both games are directed to a certain type of player; WAR to the PvPers, and WoW to the PvEers. I don't think anyone will be able to look at WAR's PvP features and be able to compare it to WoW's, it's just worlds apart. WAR's PvE features remain to be seen, but hopefully it's not too extensive.

Where will WAR place itself in the MMORPG scene if you ask me?

No comments:

Post a Comment